Vintage Noritake Handpainted Nippon Green Wreath M mark "James China" in red above mark - Beautiful pink flower, green leaves and gold trim double band near edge and gold trim on rim.
This is a stunning vintage Noritake Nippon pattern with delicate pink roses around the border.
The James China mark on the back, I believe, was the name of a store. These may have been made
exclusive for this particular store.
I have several vintage Noritake serving pieces as well as dinner plates and other pieces.
- 5 dinner plates that measure 10" in diameter. All in very good chip free condition
- 6, 7 3/4" salad or dessert plates all in chip free condition with minimal wear to the design and gold trim.
- 1 cereal or soup bowl 7 1/2" in diameter and 1 3/4"
deep. In chip free condition with minimal wear to the pattern colors.
- 5 berry or fruit bowls 5 1/4" in diameter in chip free condition with minimal wear to the pattern colors.
- 4 deep saucers 5 1/2" in diameter in chip free condition with wear to the gold trim color.
- 2 teacups very delicate porcelain. 3 3/4" in diameter and 2" tall. Minimal wear to the gold trim color.