These are art
prints by Joan Walsh Anglund. Each print measures 11 x 14 1/2". Published by Harcourt, Brace and World, Inc.
All of these Joan Walsh Anglund prints are free of creases and stains, the colors are vivid and they are adorable.
ASK ME ABOUT AVAILABILITY ON THESE WONDERFUL ANGLUND PRINTS!!!
The top print shows children in a field with their toys from 1960
Love is a Special Way of Feeling.
* the girls swinging in the apple tree is from 1958 A Friend is Someone Who Likes You
* kids in a wood tub or boat from 1963 Spring is a New Beginning
* a little boy with a teddy bear under an evergreen tree 1963 Spring is a New Beginning
* two little girls fishing is from 1960 Love is a Special Way of Feeling.
* an adorable little boy at a duck pond is from 1963 Spring is a New Beginning.
* two girls hugging is from the 1958 A Friend is Someone Who Likes You
* little girls standing in the wind is from the 1958 A Friend is Someone Who Likes You
If ordering several prints please let me adjust the shipping or if you find this page just totally confusing... please contact me.
Joan Walsh Anglund Plate - Christmas Plate by Joan Walsh Anglund
Joan Walsh Anglund Book - I have several of her books