E-Z Way Restoration Products : Antique Refinishing Products
Antique Furniture Refinishing Products - Metal Cleaning Products
I am not one to promote products but I love everything I have tried from E-Z Way Restoration. As you
might guess, I have a few pieces of antique furniture and I use nothing but Briwax, E-Z Way Stripper and the E-Z Shine Metal Cleaner is amazing.
E-Z Way® Furniture and Metal Restoration Products
BriWax, E-Z Way Paint & Varnish Remover, E-Z Shine Metal Cleaner
Briwax Woodcare products are for fine furniture, antiques, unfinished furniture and fine wood crafts. Briwax polishes, rejuvenates, refinishes and finishes with a beautiful wax luster.
- Briwax can be used on new & old wood & metal items
- Briwax, a product which does what it says.
- Briwax enhances the beauty and patina a finish acquires over time in a most asthetically pleasing way.
- Briwax does not evaporate like many products do.
- Briwax often saves the effort and cost of stripping and refinishing furniture.
- Briwax is safe used over paints, milk paints, stripped pines, country furniture, primitives, unfinished furniture, reproductions, imported furniture, European furniture, antiques, collectibles, oils, stains, shellacs, stripped &
unstripped & naked woods, mission furniture, shaker and painted country, wood floors, flooring, wood carving and wood turnings.
Detailed EZ Way Product Information and Use Guide
Order Form - Please use this information to order the products
E-Z Instructions - Helpful Hints For Briwax
1. Apply to small area with fine steel wool, use gentle pressure.
2. let dry for 1 to 3 minutes.
3. Buff to high luster with soft, clean cloth.
Use medium steel wool. Do not rub in circles - stay with the grain. Work small area (about 10 by 20 inches). Rub gently until desired finish is achieved. Let dry 1 to 3 minutes, buff with clean, soft cloth.
Light Brown Recommended
LEATHER, BRASS, METAL
No need to remove handles, hinges, or brads. Use #000 steel wool. Rub gently until color is restored. Wipe off immediately and buff.
Use fine steel wool. Work half of the spot, staying with the grain. When the spot starts to disappear, stop and buff immediately with clean, soft cloth to high luster. Proceed with the rest of the spot. 2 to 4 applications may be required.
For un-stripped pine, use #00 steel wool. Stay with the grain. Be generous with Briwax for deep penetration. Gently wipe off excess. Let dry 4 to 8 minutes, buff with clean, soft cloth. For stripped pine, apply warm Briwax (about 90 degrees). Use fine steel wool or paint brush. Wipe off excess, let dry 4 to 8 minutes, buff with clean, soft cloth. Two applications may be necessary for maximum results.
Use #000 Steel wool with a small amount of Briwax. Stay with the grain, working small areas until desired result is achieved. Wipe off immediately and buff hard with clean, soft cloth.
Antique Mahogany Recommended